Nostalgem silver dipped Paua Shell earrings
These beautiful Paua Shell Hoop Earrings celebrate the Paua – a beloved icon of New Zealand. Made from paua shell waste from a sustainable paua farm, upcycled into unique jewellery that celebrates harmony between sustainability and New Zealand’s unique beauty.
* Paua farm shell waste from Northland paua farm.
* Handcrafted from an authentic paua shells with back coated in lacquer.
* Dangles from sterling silver-based hoops.
* Eco-conscious sourcing ensures ethical practices.
* Each shell’s variations create truly one-of-a-kind pieces.
* Hoops: sterling silver hooks. Shell Height: Approx. 12-15mm (varies).
Presented in a beautiful Nostalgem gift box with info cards.
Nostalgem is based in the beautiful Bay of Islands, New Zealand.
"Nostalgem is Rina Ward - Jewellery Artist. Nature Scavenger. Beachcomber. I collect pieces of flora and fauna (most often native to New Zealand) and I create them into one-of-a-kind jewellery. Native seashells, fishbones, beach sand, leaves, petals and pods . These are the precious gems of my unpretentious yet meaningful jewellery line. These organic treasures reflect personal stories that are special to the wearer as they represent something unique about themselves, their family, and their values. They also celebrate the distinctive beauty found only in this beautiful country of Aotearoa New Zealand"
These items are handmade in New Zealand